110000 + GST
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT (“CPA”)
CPA (USA) is one of the most prestigious and globally recognized accounting qualifications. The exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”), which is the world’s largest accounting body.
The American Institute of CPAs has entered into an agreement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc., a leading provider of professional and academic content, to publish its full catalog of 200 finance and accounting publications, giving this authoritative material increased visibility and accessibility in the global marketplace.
Structure, Eligibility & Mode of Teaching
The CPA course is divided into four parts to be cleared in within an 18 months window
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Regulations (REG)
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting (4 years) o B. Com (3 years) + M. Com / CA ICWA inter / CA ICWA final / MBA o B.Sc. / BA Accounting (4 years) o B. Com (3 years) from A Graded College or University. o B. Com (2 years) + M. Com or MBA
- Candidates need to have 2/3 years of relevant work experience. The experience requirement varies from state to state in the US.
- Certificate is issued by respective State Boards after AICPA examination.
- State of eligibility will be recommended by us, based on educational qualification and subjects studied.
Hi-Educare Wiley CPA Review Course Offers
- 200+ hours of classroom training spread over 36 Weekends, delivered by expert faculties in the industry, using our unique training delivery model.
- Wiley Gold Kit worth $1750
- Training provided by Certified Public Accountants (CPA US)
- Largest test bank available in the market (10,000+ MCQs)
- Bite-size lessons presented in a cleaner, more integrated manner
- Smart study planner to plan your schedule and keep you on track
- A redesigned dashboard and syllabus give you more useful insights every step of the way
- Personalized learning that allows ‘drag and drop’ content to match your study style
- Two full practice exams with unique questions, timed and weighted to replicate the actual exam
- A Mobile App that allows online and offline companions
- Personalized support and assistance provided on evaluation, exam registration etc.