INTER / IPCC
3000 + GST
INTER CA GROUP 2 Accounting Standards
INTER CA GROUP II
Accounting Standards (New Syllabus) (Pen Drive)
(Fees 3,000/- only, including soft copy notes)
An accounting standard is a common set of principles, standards and procedures that define the basis of financial accounting policies and practices. ... In the United States, the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles form the set of accounting standards widely accepted for preparing financial statements.
Accounting standards relate to all aspects of an entity’s finances, including assets, liabilities, revenue, expenses and shareholders' equity. Specific examples of an accounting standard include revenue recognition, asset classification, allowable methods for depreciation, what is considered depreciable, lease classifications and outstanding share measurement.
- AS 7,9,14,18,19,20,24,26,29 covered in 27 hours
- Examination oriented approach
- Exclusive Batches only for AS in 11 sessions of 2nd group
- Conceptual Theory Notes with Steps, Diagrams and Charts
- Entire Video Lecture schedule provided before the class starts
- 100+ Questions Solved
- HD Quality Video Lecture
- Effective Query Management